Tuesday, July 24, 2012

You will never stop learning


On days that I spent up today I learned a lot about American culture, some of their customs, their tastes, their food, their games, their vocabulary, etc.. In the class of Mr. Cooke I learned how to deal with a dialog between many people being polite and respectful and I learned too that Americans like eye contact when they are talking to you, similarly to my country.

Many of the custom are very important, like being clean and not littering the street or in any place and to respect and obey the rules as they are spoken.

About the time to get at classroom, if you are 5 minutes before it means be on time, if you get on time means you are late and if you arrive delayed to the class means that you are in troubles.

I think that all those things are very important: the meaning of responsibility and to be polite.

It means that you have time for have fun and time for study, time for play sports and time for clean you room or wash your clothes.When I having a break or in free time I used to be seating seeing the turtes, it gives me a lot of peace and I can stay spending a lot of time because is reallspellbinding for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment