Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Goals-Knodledge

When I came to America, my goal was to improve my English and, more vocabulary and be more fluent in my conversations. I fell that I have done a lot of new words and learned lots of customs, now I know more English, but I know too. I have improved in be fluent in the conversations and when I have to speak in the front of the class or in front of a group of people.
I still need to improve the writing and oral speach, because I think that I can do it better than I have done.
English is very useful in business, so I need to know English to understand contracts or when I'm buying something, I think that English is very necessary to get a good job.
In one year from now I want to finish the High School, and in five years I want to finish the university and come to America to make a master, and the be successful in my job.

1 comment:

  1. Ezequiel, I'm so proud of you. I'm so glad you were my student. I appreciated your comments and participation in the class discussions. You are an encouraging friend to everyone. I know this is one of the best times in your life and I hope you can remember these good times forever. I hope the best for you as you "press on toward the goal". I know you will be a good leader. in Christ's love, dc

    ReplyDelete