Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My first time in USA



My first impression in USA was a new landscape, cars, food and sweet brands, people, and different customs. A new country where the people who are in freedom, serves the law. Is new for me the to see the kids playing on the street without need to worry about the robbery.



I'am meeting a lot of new people and and study with new classmates just only a few days.


 
I really like the campus of Azusa Pacific University (APU) because this place has a lot of green places where I can stay under calm.

I have played a lot of sports such as ameerican football, soccer, rugby and child game called "shoot shield reload" with Kenny one of my new friends. I went to a shop called Rose where are clothes, shoes, accessories and more things.


My reason to be in USA is that I want to improve my English: the vocabulary, to be more fluent in conversations, upgrade my knowledge.

But also I want to make friends and be more social with the people that I already know.



And know a little more about this big country called United States Of America, his people and customs.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for sharing your pictures and observations Lucas! I am so glad you have been my student. you have improved your English and added alot to class discussions. (I think you need to have done at least 4 blog entries, though. Please make sure you follow the instructions and assignments:) I hope the best for you as you "Press On" toward the Goal.

    ReplyDelete